kodi tvaddons

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Nov 24 01:17:14 MST 2017

On Thu, 23 Nov 2017 23:50:33 -0700
Eric Oyen <eric.oyen at icloud.com> wrote:

> well,
> the media cartels can go pound sand as far as I am concerned. I can
> get most of the content I want from Amazon, netflix, hulu (if I could
> ever get around the accessibility issues) or even youtube tv.

You'd better hurry up and give feedback to the FCC not to trash
Net Neutrality, because in a couple days they vote to allow the
media cartels to erect toll bridges and speed bumps on the Internet to
retard Amazon, netflox, hulu, and youtube tv. Without Net Neutrality,
it's *us* who will be pounding sand.

SteveT

Steve Litt
November 2017 featured book: Troubleshooting: Just the Facts
http://www.troubleshooters.com/tjust