Hardening WIFI

techlists at phpcoderusa.com techlists at phpcoderusa.com
Thu Nov 23 14:58:12 MST 2017

Hi,

I would like to "Harden" my WIFI and am not sure where to start.  I seem
to recall past discussions on replacing the standard equipment provided
by our ISP.

I would like to make it very difficult to hack my WIFI and I would like
a firewall.  And I would like this to be "Plug and Play" as much as is
possible.  In other words I would like to stay away from installing a
Linux firewall on an extra PC and then having to maintain it.

Please feel free to let me know if my expectations are not valid.

Thanks in advance!!

Keith