HP software now self-destructs in printers

Kevin Fries kevin at fries-biro.com
Wed Sep 28 12:33:43 MST 2016

I guess it's a better thing that I don't own a HP printer.  Now I guess I
never will.  Remember when Keurig pulled this stunt with K-Cups?  Now I own
a Ninja Coffee Maker.  When you treat your customers like they are the
enemy, you should not be surprised when they start seeing you as the enemy.

Bye Bye HP

Kevin