walking pictures

Michael bmike1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 18:39:15 MST 2016

I found something that might be sorta wahat I'm looking for.
http://meestuff.blogspot.com/2013/08/google-photo-sphere-viewer-for-desktop.html
.
It is suppossed to work with Linux.
I download the file and extract it but there are no instructions to install
it. I opened the bat file and the contents of it seemed to be instructions
for installing but unfortuatly:

bmike1 at MikesBeast ~/Documents/Programs/PhotoSphereBundle $ ./App/python.exe
./App/PhotoSphere.py

bash: ./App/python.exe: Permission denied

bmike1 at MikesBeast ~/Documents/Programs/PhotoSphereBundle $ .\App\python.exe
.\App\PhotoSphere.py

.Apppython.exe: command not found
Please, how do I install it?

--