Recommended laserjet repair.

Mark Phillips mark at phillipsmarketing.biz
Mon Jan 11 11:21:38 MST 2016

One more thought....buy your next printer at Best Buy and get the 2 year
Geek Squad support plan. Then, as the 2 years is rolling around and there
is an issue, get it repaired or replaced. You can also extend the warranty
while the device is still in warranty.

My hp printers last about 5-8 years, so donating them after that service
life is easy. ;)

Mark