2016

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri Jan 1 20:34:36 MST 2016

There's quite a few computers that are in daily use that are stuck with
old systems that can't be upgraded, and there are a ton of embeded
systems all over the place that don't get upgraded...  It probably won't
be a huge deal, but I'm sure something weird will happen in 22 years.
It could be even code running on modern systems but using old libraries
that use a 32bit date format.

Brian