KDE !fullscreen

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Dec 20 13:15:24 MST 2016

Have you tried playing with some custom window settings for those
particular apps?  You should be able to force whatever window settings
you want on them and get them to do exactly what you would like
automatically in the future.
If you can't find it, I can show you where the settings are at
Stammtisch tonight.

Brian Cluff