OT: Which tablet?

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Mon Mar 9 09:27:10 MST 2015

Hello there:
I need the tablet with the biggest screen (Android or Mac) that can be
visible in direct sunlight as well as dim(able) to the point of being
visible under *VERY* low light without blinding brightness.

This is the test for brightness:
Stay in a totally dark room for an hour and then turn the tablet on.
If you get a barely uncomfortably blinding screen, it is too bright.
Price unimportant, I hope that I don't have to go Mac, but my Android phone
hasn't had a shining performance either...   :(
Thanks!
ET