Cox 50Mb x 10Mb

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Mon Mar 2 13:03:36 MST 2015

I have the same service with no perceived latency issues.
But latency to/from where?

Me accessing a site local here in arizona has little to no perceived
wait time.
Me accessing a site news site in Israel has little to no perceived wait
time.
latency is good?

But a local person in arizona hitting my site should have little to no
perceived wait time, but someone in Israel hitting my site?? I would
hope for little to no perceived latency, but I don't know what their ISP
is like.