OT: Linux Systems Engineer - Phoenix, AZ

Eric Oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 22:09:50 MST 2015

I really need to get my certs. Right now, I am learning jaws on a windows laptop (yuck!). The state BR office more or less requires it of me. Personally, I would rather use ORCA on a linux laptop. ah well, at least I can port a lot of source code over to this OS X machine and have some of the utilities I know and love.

-eric