No Starch Humble Book Bundle

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Wed Jun 24 15:34:55 MST 2015

moin moin,

we already have a thread about kids games for the summer. Here's an
opportunity to get some tech books for kids as well.

Lots of tech books. Command line, scratch, databases, javascript, python,
lego, the elements, arduino and more.

You even get a copy of Tux Paint if typing apt-get or yum just seems too
strenuous for you :).

Hmm, not listing DRM free this time :(. Normally No Starch and O'Reilly
ebooks are DRM free, so I presume they are here as well. The multi-format
part somewhat implies DRM free, but doesn't guarantee it.

Pay what you want, currently $17 buys the whole bundle if you want
everything, but the average paid is just over $12.

Funds go to No Starch, charity ( EFF and Freedom of the Press Foundation )
and Humble Bundle. You decide which gets which percentage of what you pay.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  Freedom isn't everything, but without freedom you have nothing. - der.hans