Chromium -vs- chrome on Linux Mint?

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Mon Jun 1 23:28:53 MST 2015

As I say this, chromium starts pooping the bed again with constant "aww
snap!" messages.  I'd love to snap a google software engineer's neck
(and I use the term loosely) for this error.

I have yet to ever find a useful way of finding out what is causing
them, their "help" is akin to windows stupidity of "clear your cache and
cookies" from circa 1998/ie, but comes with what seems some resource
limit that is not readily apparent.

Anyone else see these under linux?  Oddly, it mostly happens when
searching google, rarely else.

I used to get these only on my main personal google chrome profile bound
to my username, but now it's happening more with the others too.  Seems
almost like a corrupt profile, at least until recent.

-mb