printf

Snyder, Alexander alex at misteralexander.com
Fri Jul 31 20:08:29 MST 2015

Hello all!

I'm trying to find a tutorial that explains "PRINTF" as it relates to usage
in BASH, more specifically how to create tables based on output ... aaand
let's toss a bit of AWK in there, y'know just to complicate things more,
LOL.  I've tried reading the man page about PRINTF [
http://linux.die.net/man/1/printf ] ... I've seen various tutorials, about
BASH, ,TABLES, and AWK, but I'm just not finding anything that can really
tie it together ... preferably with examples and maybe some screenshots?

Has anyone found any really good tutorials?

I look forward to any suggestions from the community!

-Alex

--
Thanks,
--:: Alexander J. Snyder ::--