O/T : Looking for an entry level LAMP developer for contract work.

Sesso sesso at djsesso.com
Tue Jul 28 20:30:31 MST 2015

"Companies should focus a little less on buzzwords, and a lot more
on someone's ability/desire to learn, ability to think critically,
and ablility to solve problems.”

I have a hard time finding candidates with all 3 of the above. I have met many that have a strong desire to learn but lack problem solving skills. Now for a shared hosting company, this is fine. Dedicated/Cloud infra. won’t work out.

jason