Have we discussed Symple?

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Sat Aug 22 16:52:58 MST 2015

I looked that address up when I initially saw that article, about when
it was first published, and the address is for a large strip mall.  It
seemed an odd choice of location for that type of business.  I was
expecting something more like a warehouse type of setup where the rent
is cheap, not expensive, small, strip mall space.

Brian Cluff