Re: Windows 10 – Microsoft’s Big Data-grabbing (or spying?) OS

Bob Elzer bob.elzer at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 07:35:34 MST 2015

Yes, you really don't  have a choice, even with optout it still gets sent.

And why do I have to change my cool looking wifi name, just to prevent
microsoft from spreading it.

With every security person telling you to protect your passwords, why are
there no lawyers suing MS for passing out our passwords like candy.

I just keep shaking my head about this one.