Bind9 and a Cisco router

David Demland demland at cox.net
Sat May 24 14:57:18 MST 2014

Because I am using VLANs to segment the three networks, for security reasons, it is simpler to allow the router to do the DHCP. This allows the router to control all the ACLs since it knows about the internal network from the DMZ from the guest network. This is the reason for using the router for the DHCP.