Did you hear? The IRS wants your Bitcoins!

eric oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 06:12:21 MST 2014

thats a real riot there. I wish them luck trying to get money out of a virtual stone. THe only difficulty I have with this currency is that there are no blind usable Bitcoin mining apps. I have tried to contact the devs on this, but the page they host is so convoluted that I can't even find a usable email. so, no Bitcoins for me….

-eric