bitcoin mining

Stephen Partington cryptworks at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 11:10:44 MST 2014

well if you Google beowulf cluster you will find the first one i had
learned about. but there are a number of options out there.

the main thing is once you have it set up you need to figure out what you
will do with it. and that is where it gets interesting because you then
usually have to build and design a workload for it.

Stephen