best mail client for kubuntu

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Fri Mar 14 10:01:06 MST 2014

If you install the package xul-ext-lightning, it will give you a nice
calender within thunderbird that can be hooked into your google
calendar.  That way you can do everything without one place without
having to bring up a web browser or you phone to add/change calendar events.

Better yet, install xul-ext-gdata-provider and that will also install
lightning as well and that will also provide a service to link your
thunderbird contacts with your google contacts.

Brian Cluff