dmsg.... what's happening?

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 16:31:54 MST 2014

I had a stroke of genius today! I keep remembering issuing a command and
getting a printout of stuff which could indicate something is wrong with
this computer but not remembering what the command  is. My stroke of genius
is that I remembered what the command is. Seriously it was a stroke of
genius.... my heart fluttered when I remembered I was so surprised!
Anyways, I opened a terminal and copied the output but some of the output
scrolled off of the screen so I only have a partial... oh yeah.... I can
redirect the output to a file and get all of it. O hmy GOD. The onset of
another stroke! (I had a head injury so any day I remember something is a
good day!)
So the last time I got an output of something from dmesg my hard drive was
going bad. Is there anyway you can look at the attached file and tell me
what it means now? I would put this on a file sharing website (firedrive)
but am unsure if I were to share it if all my other files would be viewable
by everyone. I asked but have yet to recieve an answer.