How to find or set printer IP address for wireless?

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:16:35 MST 2014

on my printer (HP Photosmart C7250)I go into settings and configure it for
wireless and then find the page that lists it's IP and then I know the IP.
but because I configured it to be a wireless printer I don't need the IP
address (if I remember right). It was great.... I installed mX14 and it
just print (I just needed to turn the OS on).