setting up file system

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Fri Jul 25 15:06:59 MST 2014

Don't make your bootable an extended (I don't think this will work if I
remember right), and why is swap first?

Do yourself a favor, and unless dealing with windoze, just make your
bootable the first partiton.  Give it 250mb, make it /boot, done.  Get
jiggy with it any other way from there.  That'll support raid, crypto,
lvm, btrfs, zfs, or whatever else you want to do as long as there's
always a clean /boot first and modules are hooked in your initrd.

-mb