assault cube

Michael Havens bmike1 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 18:57:55 MST 2014

I had it working before but don't know how I did itthis is what the readme
file says (in part)
*Linux*
You'll need to make sure the appropriate OpenGL drivers are installed, plus
these libraries:
* *libSDL 1.2*
* *libSDL_image*
* *OpenAL*
(Note: To use the client provided with the Linux package, you will need
*OpenAL-Soft* instead of OpenAL, otherwise you will need to compile your
own client if you would rather use normal OpenAL).

I know what they want me to do but googling it is confusing. HOw do I do
this. this is what I was told to do and the result:

bmike1 at Presario1:~$ sudo apt-get install xlibmesa-gl xlibmesa-glu
mesa-utils libgl1-mesa-dri libgl1-mesa-glx libgl1-mesa-dri:i386
libgl1-mesa-dri
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package xlibmesa-gl
E: Unable to locate package xlibmesa-glu
bmike1 at Presario1:~$