four test messages

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Wed Dec 10 16:30:05 MST 2014

Apologies for cluttering up the plug discuss list with these four (and
more) test messages.

The problem is that email messages that I send to the plug-discuss list,
get delivered to plug and I receive an acknowledgment from plug-discuss
that my messages are received ... and I also have obtained confirmation
that the bluehost server and my bluehost web-mail client receive each
message; however, none of those messages are getting delivered to me.

As of about two weeks ago *ALL* email messages from the plug-discuss list
have not been delivered to me and bluehost tech support cannot figure out
why.  Their logs show that the plug-discuss email messages are in my in
box, but they are not.  They are not in ANY folder in my bluehost web
mail client.

Highly frustrating to say the least!

Regrettably, I have a BUNCH of problems with bluehost that have been
either recurring or ongoing for months.

I can't imaging going through all the work and pain of switching web
hosts, but it's looking like that may be the only way out of this mess.

dang!