Thank You

der.hans PLUGd at LuftHans.com
Tue Dec 2 13:54:08 MST 2014

Am 02. Dez, 2014 schwätzte Keith Smith so:

moin moin Keith,

Thank you for making a positive post. Glad you've found PLUG helpful.

When you get to setting up your email server ask about virtual mailboxes
for Dovecot.

ciao,

der.hans

--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/        http://www.PhxLinux.org/
#  Knowledge is useless unless it's shared. - der.hans