Need Linksys Powercord

Nathan England nathan at nmecs.com
Tue Dec 2 11:40:23 MST 2014

While I most likely will not go the messy route, information like this
is invaluable. Thank you for the explanation.

For my router at least, this is over-kill, and I don't have any spare
power supplies. BUT! This has given me a couple ideas for some other
power needs I have which would be solved via a power supply and this
method.

Awesome! Thank you!