map keys

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 12:38:27 MST 2013

Thanks for the help.  I'm learning something and I have a mystery to
solve.  I just found that the down arrow key (not the one on the keypad)
give me a ¢.  Also the end key gives me a £. The other arrow keys work
as they should.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore