Off Topic Discussions

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Wed Jun 12 16:40:24 MST 2013

I vote for keeping the PLUG list exactly the way it is.
It works just fine.

So what if there is occasional digression.
A little digression is often interesting ... (up to a point).

As long as "Off Topics" are plainly marked "OT," let it be.

As JD (and others) noted, we all have a delete key and the
ability to filter topics or individuals if/as desired.

Also, a polite private note is usually a much better remedy
than public thrashing over perceived offenses.

Thank y'all for this great PLUG community.