VPN service recommends

AZ Pete plug at cactusfamily.com
Sat Jun 1 10:24:59 MST 2013

Hi Ken,

I'm using strongvpn.com which is a payservice, but they have an inexpensive yearly option for $50. I'm quite happy with their service.

I'm also looking into this project which is free.
http://www.vpngate.net/en/

This article explains it fairly well.
http://intellihub.com/2013/03/24/free-access-to-dozens-of-anonymous-vpns-via-new-university-project/

These 2 have free offerings along with their pay service. I have no experience with them, but they came recommended.
http://cyberghostvpn.com/
http://www.securitykiss.com/

Hope this helps.
Peter