command line question SOLVED Thanks!

kitepilot at kitepilot.com kitepilot at kitepilot.com
Tue Jan 29 17:22:49 MST 2013

Mike, 'adding nohup to gwenvirew' equates to 'running gwenvirew as a
daemon', which can be easily done (if you know how).

Simplistically, you fork the program, disown the child (which then becomes
child of init, which is PID 1) and exit the parent.
Give at shot, it'll keep you entertained...    ;-)
ET