Lots of Free equipment at PLUG tonight

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Thu Jan 10 14:19:43 MST 2013

I'm thinning out my stash and I'm offering up the folowing equipment to
whoever wants it.  I will be at the PLUG meeting at MCC tonight.

Cisco content engine (new, tested, never used)

Cisco 4000 series router

Half height rack (Collapsed, will fit in a car)

3, 4U rack mount cases (I have my mytv server in one of these, don't
have a rack, see above)

Tivo - (The hardware is good, but needs a new IDE hard drive.  I can put
a tivo image on a drive if you need one)

Xerox/Tektronics Phaser 860 color solid ink printer (Works, but needs
rebuild kit)

HP Laserjet 4+ with 3 toner cartridges (Works, but needs new upper
roller to prevent frequent jamming)

5 disc audio CD changer (works perfectly)

14 drive tower case full of Plextor drives.. can be used to make a high
volume CD/DVD duplicator

DEC Alpha workstation.... new in box

5 misc laptops all in working condition, 1 has a cracked screen

Teac Dolby encoder/decoder component

Dozens of cards (All working):
	SCSI hardware raid cards
	Videos cards
	Ethernet cards, all at least 100Mb

2 fully loaded Amiga 2000 systems (68040)  (These are near and dear to
my heart and I would prefer they go to a good home)

Lots of extra Amiga hardware and software

2 Iomega Jaz drives with 5 Jaz disks

I also have 5 IBM e series 1U servers that I'll try to get into the
truck in time for the meeting, but if I don't, let me know that you want
them and we can arrange a handoff.

All free, first come first serve
See you at plug tonight,

Brian Cluff