Slow Computer Scam

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 20:41:12 MST 2013

On 01/09/2013 07:32 PM, Brian Cluff wrote:
> That also makes me think about a scandal that happened about a decade
> ago where a motherboard manufacturer was caught selling motherboards
> that they know would cause crashes, and they almost got away with it
> too since everyone just attributed the crashes to windows, since it
> tended to do that anyway.
This sounds an awful like those GS 8xxx and 9xxx cards that had a known
flaw but were sold anyway.  I have one in a dinosaur and had all kinds
of problems with linux on it last year.

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore