spoof ipaddress

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 10:56:39 MST 2013

The problem with spoofing an IP address is the system you're trying to
connect to has to know where to send the data so you get it.  If you
spoof the IP address the remote system can't send back to you the data
you want.  A vpn account can give you an IP address in an area that will
work better for you.  I use a vpn account to access video that's
supposed to be available only in the U.K.

On 02/25/2013 10:01 AM, Michael Havens wrote:
> I want to watch stuff on ustvnow. Unfortunately, because of my ip
> address I only get like 7 channels. How can does one get the computer
> to report an ip address of 190.41.144.6 ?

"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore