'hidden partition' RE: How to mount a hidden partition?

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at smartstoragesys.com
Mon Feb 25 10:35:48 MST 2013

By the way, I don't think 'hidden partition' is the right term.

Also, you MIGHT be able to mount that partition using file explorer.  Bring it up by clicking on your menu and selecting a place (home works for me).

Usually I see 'places' on the left and the currently-selected place on the right.  Mounted things you can unmount have a little icon of an upwardly-pointing arrow with a line under it to the right of the thing.  Unmounted things don't.  Some filesystems that you can mount will say stuff like '205 GB Filesystem'.  Clicking on it will mount it and show the mounted location on the right pane.

 Rusty