Suggestions for a reliable Cloud backup solution

Paul Mooring paul at opscode.com
Wed Feb 20 13:15:41 MST 2013

Don't forget to get a safety deposit box and rotate which was is store in a safe physical location weekly.
--
Paul Mooring
Systems Engineer and Customer Advocate

www.opscode.com

From: Eric Cope <eric.cope at gmail.com<mailto:eric.cope at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:56 PM
To: Main PLUG discussion list <plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org<mailto:plug-discuss at lists.phxlinux.org>>
Subject: Re: Suggestions for a reliable Cloud backup solution

buy at least 2 1TB external drives, preferably from different companies and hope the MTBF is different :)

Crashplan is nice because you can backup to friends, a nice little coop. And its all free. It only costs money to use their cloud.

Eric