usb drive

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at Smarth.com
Tue Aug 27 13:32:51 MST 2013

How hard is the plastic?

A dremel might do part of the job....

Acid might remove it, but it might also damage the internals.

Note that, if you remove the plastic, then the wires will be a bit
pokey, as it were J

I assume the plastic is form fitted to the board, so that a forceful
removal (hammer, chisel, etc ;-) ) would damage the internals...

Rusty