NSA WWW Search Engine

eric oyen eric.oyen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 10:50:51 MST 2013

the unfortunate truth of this is that there is a need for the MSA. However, their need does not condone their actions over the last decade when it comes to collating data on just about every email and phone call in the US. What they are doing is legally questionable (at best) and definitely unethical. Now, I won't agree with what snowden did. Simply put, he violated the law of the land and must be brought to account for it. Sure, he brought to light the unethical (and possibly illegal) actions of the NSA, but violating the law is not a justification..

What you are asking for, though, is far too simplistic. There are some secrets that the general public should not know and there are very valid reasons for that. As it is, we already have enough on our plates out here to have to worry about what others may be doing.  Right now though, there is a very fine line between what we need to know and what we don't. Frankly, if I were the one having to manage a nations secrets, I would be paranoid as hell and probably do a poor job.

Still, with what is happening in the world, the NSA really should be doing their originally mandated job, not the massive data mining they are doing at present.

Anyway, thats my opinion and I use my constitutional right to voice it. will it cause me a problem later? who knows? I will worry about it when the situation warrants it. Until then, I am still trying to find work and have no time for all the other silliness.

-eric