temprature guage

Wayne Davis waydavis at centurylink.net
Fri Aug 23 07:51:50 MST 2013

Actually....  It is a COLD REBOOT and to do this on a laptop you need to
UNPLUG the charger/adapter, REMOVE the battery, Press pwr button for abt
20 sec or so. (This drains any residual voltage from the capacitors
within the unit)
Then put battery back in, re-attach your charger.  A laptop is never
fully OFF until you do this and it is the way to hard-reset the HARDWARE.

Good luck!