Dolphin won't restore to right size.

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 03:42:26 MST 2013

I have Kubuntu 13.04 installed on this machine with KDE 4.11.0 and
Dolphin 2.2.  When I launch Dolphin, it remembers the size when I last
resized it.  However when I maximize then restore; it doesn't go back to
the size it was before.  It goes back to the correct width, but only a
little over half the height.  I've spend several hours messing with it
with no luck.  Any ideas?

Thanks
Derek

--
"I get my copy of the daily paper, look at the obituaries page, and if I’m not there, I carry on as usual."

Patrick Moore