OT: (or is it) seeking app for a single file content search

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Tue Apr 23 19:31:24 MST 2013

Kevin wrote:
> You could build something pretty easily using Perl with either
> Wx or Tk as the GUI interface. Then create the entry fields that
> you want (search, add, edit, etc...). Great thing is, then you
> could make them work together with the same dataset (your txt file).

Thanks Kevin ... Since I don't know Perl (and I don't know what
either "Wx" or "Tk" is),  I'd be glad to pay someone to build
this for me.  Might you be interested?  Or, if not, where could
I look to find someone to build this?

Any takers please reply either on list or off list:

Joe at Actionline.com