How to remove line breaks ... Thanks

joe at actionline.com joe at actionline.com
Thu Apr 18 10:35:08 MST 2013

Thanks again. I've saved the tips for future reference.

Regrettably, the source document (a 130-page pdf book) is formatted
with odd paragraph spacing (imo).

I copied the content and pasted it into a Libre Office document in
order to try to edit/distill it to a more
concise document. Even tried saving it as an .rtf or exporting it to
.html to flush out all the convoluted excessive coding; but it just
turned out being too much of a nuisance.

---------
> If your paragraphs are currently separated by a blank line,
> just do the replace like I previously said ...
> ... or do it in 3 steps: Search: ^[ \t]*$ etc.
[snipped]