SSDs

Stephen cryptworks at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 15:04:17 MST 2013

I usually build file servers with a lower cost 2 port array for OS only
then build a Linux Raid of the main storage area this could easily apply to
SSD's. some tips for SSD's up the ram and turn of swap or lower the
swappiness and put swap on a secondary disk if you are not comfortable with
a swap-less system. and that is only in the ones I'm really paranoid about.

Stephen