Regarding advanced "whois" searches, question re-phrased...

Shawn Badger shawn at badger.pro
Wed Sep 5 16:07:04 MST 2012

I did a google search for an IP and one of the hits was
http://www.malwaregroup.com/ipaddresses/details/#IP.HERE#

Just replace the #IP.HERE# with the IP of the server you are looking
at and it may give you a list of the domains tied the address. One big
note though, the list isn't complete by any means, but it may get you
some of the domains.