System crash - now shows "no space on device"

Carruth, Rusty Rusty.Carruth at smartstoragesys.com
Tue Sep 4 10:26:57 MST 2012

I don't know if this will fix your running out of space issue (mine is
usually a disk drive spewing error messages at a VERY high rate of speed
- like gigabytes of messages per hour), but:

Your SNMP (simple network management protocol) daemon is complaining
about something - a lot (Google is your friend, probably)

That message from klogd about ACPI is disconcerting, I'd search Google
about that even though there aren't that many entries in the log about
it.

In any case, get SNMP to stop complaining and your log will be smaller.

IMHO, Adding 682 entries upon bootup is nothing to worry about, really
(unless you boot every few hours :-) - in which case I'd say don't boot
every few hours :-)) - it's the ones that keep on coming that eat up
space.

Rusty