SSH Tunnel Issue

azlobo73 azlobo73 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 14:38:11 MST 2012

See below:

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 2:21 PM, der.hans <PLUGd at lufthans.com> wrote:
> Am 29. Nov, 2012 schwätzte Eric Cope so:
>
> moin moin Eric,
>
>> I'll try that tonight...
>

> Also try turning up verbosity: -v, -vv, etc.
>
> ciao,
>
> der.hans

Also, if port is open on localhost (127.0.0.1), then check sshd_config
(/etc/ssh/sshd_config) for AllowTcpForwarding (normally not set,
default is yes, but if set to no, could cause this error).

In addition, you may want to see if there are any PermitOpen lines in
the sshd_config file that are limiting hosts to which forwarding is
permitted.

Ben