DNS : SPF record on ZoneEdit

Mon Nov 26 16:29:41 MST 2012

I am sorry, I am a little late to this conversation....

The SPF record can have many items listed in it. Below is another
example that you could put in a bind zone file...

xyz.com.    IN      TXT     "v=spf1 mx ip4:10.0.10.0/24
ip4:192.168.0.0/20 mx:mailsvr.xyz.com ~all"

The above example says that anyone sending email from 10.0.10.0/24,
192.168.0.0/20, or the mailsvr.xyz.com can send email for the domain
xyz.com.

Testing Link
http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html

SPF Link