small (tiny) comment (Re: Has the plug website been down?)

Michael Butash michael at butash.net
Wed Nov 21 10:51:30 MST 2012

Sounds like some people in black suits came in with a warrant and said
"gimme servers".  Wouldn't be the first time I've seen that shared
hosting boxes get their drives yanked first for questions later, and
down goes the one+thousands other customers on a server they want.

Megaupload was a good example of this, and not at all uncommon that
they'd clear a data center if they didn't know specifically know where
to find what they wanted.

-mb