Deru

Brian Cluff brian at snaptek.com
Tue Nov 20 17:54:05 MST 2012

I would also be interested in the details.  All I know is what I can
see, or in this case, not see from the PLUG server and not being able to
get a hold of support.
I don't know if it's financial or an attack, or if the entire staff is
just broken down in a bus somewhere, but I sure would like to know.  I
suspect that it's something major since this has been going on for about
a week, and this is generally something that would be bad for business.

Brian Cluff