HP locking up

Derek Trotter expat.arizonan at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 04:53:18 MST 2012

I just got the beast rebooted after doing so.  The progress indicator
got to 44% when the bottom  of the screen turned red and numbers started
scrolling so fast they were a blur.  So I'm guessing the several million
errors it found before I rebooted it just might have something to do
with it.  So I'll send off for another stick of RAM.  Then I'll use the
old one as something to put on the keyring.

Thanks for the suggestions folks.